An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Manager to join one of the world's largest global CROs. This contract research organisation provides support services to many of the biggest names in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and health care, and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies. The main role, but not limited to, of the BD Manager is to secure and retain business through professional, consultative, proactive sales activities directed at decision-makers and decision influencers at existing and new clinical sponsors.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing Customers/Accounts.
- Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities. Work with Sales Management to identify and prioritize list of target Account opportunities for each 'prospecting cycle' (e.g. quarterly/semi-annually).
- Work with Sales Management to establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Under the leadership of Sales Management, continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Lead the sales process; prepare and lead the sales presentation.
- Coordinate with contracts/proposals to develop proposal. Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
- Maintain visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
- Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups within the company
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Science or related discipline Ideally 7 years of related experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience Solid understanding of the principles of drug discovery and development
- Excellent understanding of business and Industry Trends and ability to interpret the trends relevant to the business
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kohila Priya on +65 6499 7143 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.