US-WA, Commercial Operations Manager
KitoTech Medical is an early-stage, Seattle based medical device company.
Opportunity to create a career with a Seattle-based start-up medical device company that has just begun marketing a breakthrough surgical product. The role requires the willingness and flexibility to wear multiple hats and work in an independent fashion. The Commercial Operations Manager will have the opportunity to develop the how and what of the role. The individual will help manage activities relating to sales, marketing, operations, administration and more. Effectiveness and success in this position can lead to a significant role for the person as the organization grows.
· Sales Channel Management
· Assist with Sales Strategy
· Inventory Forecasting
· Sales Operations
· Marketing-related activities
· Social Media Presence and Experience
· Excellent computer skills
· Project management and organizational skills
· 2-3 years of Sales & Operations experience preferred
· Outgoing and entrepreneurial personality
· Thrives on ambiguity
· Team player
Visit Our Website